Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DAILY BOOM!

You know how hard I have worked for your father, but he has cheated me, changing my wages ten times. But God has not allowed him to do me any harm. For if he said, ‘The speckled animals will be your wages,’ the whole flock began to produce speckled young. And when he changed his mind and said, ‘The striped animals will be your wages,’ then the whole flock produced striped young. In this way, God has taken your father’s animals and given them to me. (Genesis 31:6-9 NLT)

When we trust is in God, are faithful to our word and work faithfully at the tasks assigned to us, God will look out for us. It is not a guarantee that we will never have problems, but an assurance that things will work out.

Feeling cheated, betrayed a or set up? Resist the urge to get even, quit or get angry and trust God.

No comments: