Here is what I'm angry about.
- I'm angry that I can't sleep through the night without getting up and checking the house - making sure that nothing is getting hot and that the smoke detectors have green lights.
- I'm angry that quiet times are hard for us.
- I'm angry that we have a beautiful home and can't enjoy it.
- I'm angry when people call us lucky to have this home.
- I'm angry because when we stop working so hard on the house, our minds and hearts will be overrun with the memories and the pain that are both still so real.
- I'm angry that we won't be AS happy for Justin's friends and cousins when they reach milestones in their lives.
- I'm angry that we once pastored a growing church that was developing a passion for God, the lost and ministry to the community, but, while we have stepped back to heal, it has been reduced to half of what it was.
- I'm angry because that fact scares Robin and increases my stress.
- I'm angry that the enemy has people convinced that they can stay out of church for months and still think they're OK.
- I'm angry that for so many families, Satan's strike on our family proved very successful - walking away from church and their faith.
- I'm angry at what all this has done to my health.
- I'm angry that people offer to help and then don't.
- I'm angry that Robin now feels that she has to sleep dressed to make a quick exit if needed.
- I'm angry that she no longer feels safe.
- I'm angry that I lost one of my best friends.
- I'm angry that Robin could add many more things to this list.
- I'm angry that we are dreading Christmas.
So, to answer the question, yeah, I'm angry...
But, we have God and we cry, mourn and are angry together - not with each other. For that we are BLESSED!