Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

DAILY BOOM! Be Patient - I'm Learning

“Now listen to the explanation of the parable about the farmer planting seeds: (Matthew 13:18 NLT)

Wow! Here is a revelation. Not a new one, but one that has never sank through my thick skull enough to change my behavior. I care too much!  I don't want to see anyone miss out on all that God has for them so I encourage, I challenge, I raise the bar and I agonize over people who don't appear to be "getting it"

I'm slowly learning that not every seed planted grows ripe for the harvest. Some may not want to. Be faithful to what God has called you to. Keep planting seeds in the lives you encounter and let God direct you according to his will.

If I've offended you, it is only out of deep, deep love, care and concern that comes across very different than it is.

Hi, I'm Dave and I care too much. Be patient, I'm learning. #thisboomwasforme

No comments: