Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

DAILY BOOM! - God's Question

He answered one of them, ‘Friend, I haven’t been unfair! Didn’t you agree to work all day for the usual wage? Take your money and go. I wanted to pay this last worker the same as you. Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealous because I am kind to others?’ “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.” (Matthew 20:13-16 NLT)

I have always loved this parable. Not only does it show The Father's heart, but it shows how patient he is, wanting to give the gift of salvation to whoever accepts it by accepting his Son, Jesus Christ as Lord.

I don't know who all reads this and I don't know where you all are in life. However, I do know that Jesus wants to have a relationship with you and God, himself, wants you to know him. It doesn't matter if your young, old, rich, poor or anywhere in between, Jesus is waiting for you to say yes to the question he's been asking. "I have loved you, will you love me?"

Haven't heard the question? You have. That nagging sense that something is missing. The lack of contentment and fulfillment. The absence of joy during your day to day activities. These are all the voice of God' Holy Spirit asking you.

Just as the workers who worked one hour received the same pay as those who worked all day in this story Jesus told, anyone who accepts Christ, even late in life, will receive the same reward as those who have loved and served God their whole life.

Answer Christ's question today! And if you have questions, message me!

No comments: