Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

DAILY BOOM! Blessed Assurance

You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly. You need not be afraid of sudden disaster or the destruction that comes upon the wicked, for the Lord is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap. (Proverbs 3:24-26 NLT)

Yesterday, I watched the video of our son, Justin's memorial service for the first time. I was touched by the sentiments that were shared by numerous individuals, the wisdom and hope shared by my friend, Pastor Matthew Wright and the triumphant joy expressed by the Praise Band in worship.

I don't remember a lot about that day, but the video reminded me of how the presence and power of God is with us as we seek, praise, honor and serve Him daily. 

No matter what we go through, when we keep our eyes on Jesus and our hearts tuned to The Holy Spirit, we can have the blessed assurance that NOTHING, not even death, can destroy us.

Jesus is the BOOM that I want YOU to know.

No comments: