Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life In The Passenger Seat

Justin and Brandon are 15 1/2 and have had their learners permits for over a month. They have been doing quite well, in the parking lots at their school and at the church. Yesterday, I pulled a surprise on Justin - I let him drive half of the way to church. He did awesome, well, there was that one left turn without much braking...

Tonight, I let Brandon drive to the store and back. He did fine as well. I'm excited that they're growing and experiencing new things. Beyond the practical-everyday stuff, they are becoming great men of God. That's what is exciting me the most, as that is what's most important.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being in a similar position as you... I was wondering... Do you push on an imaginary brake when your kids are driving, too? :0D