Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

It Is A God-Thing!

The other day, my Facebook status said that the day would have to be a "God-Thing". We were only half way through the month and we were. quite honestly, out of money. We had very little gas, no money in the bank account and we were frustrated about having to buy our gas on our debit/credit card in order to get to the church office.
"God, it has to be you now" That is what I prayed that day. I knew I had done all that I could.

Later that day, we were working in the church office when someone came in and presented Robin and I with a card. Written inside of the card was an account of this couples' prayer time earlier in the week. During their individual prayers, God spoke our names to them and prompted them to help us. Also inside the card was two $50.00 bills. That was more than double what we had just charged on our card at the gas station.

When we are faithful, He is always more than faithful!

Yep, It's a God-Thing!

No comments: