Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to the Blog


Wow! It's been nearly two weeks since I blogged. My faithful reader, reminded me that I needed to blog, so...


God is awesome! Robin and I just had an awesome weekend that we spent with 30 other couples . Robin and I had the privilege of speaking and facilitating at Grace Fellowship's marriage conference. It was amazing to watch God touch hearts, mend marriages and restore families. We had prayed that God would do these things, but the way he did, surpassed anything we could have ever imagined.


Divorces cancelled, a divorce that is turning into a marriage again, tears, laughter, hugs, kisses and smiles! God is able to take nothing and turn it into something beautiful. There is nothing he cannot do when people yield their hearts to him.
I'm still smiling.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two Weeks is too long...lol..but u updated it so now im happy beacuse i had something new to read!
~Brittani