Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Waiting for the News

Our son Brandon is waiting to find out if he got into a performing group that he auditioned for last week. Supposedly, we will find out at a banquet, held this coming Thursday night. He really wants this and, as a freshman, it would make quite a mark should he be accepted.

The waiting is driving him bonkers and, in turn, has Robin and I anticipating a phone call from the director, informing us that he has made it through. As important as this is to him, I want him to know how proud I am of him and how much I love him. However, far more important is knowing that my son serves God and will make heaven to spend eternity with Him.

Even if he doesn't make it into the group this year, as long as he continues to serve the Lord and is pleasing to Him, he's won.

Love ya Brandon!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

I have a clipart piece that says "I'm not short, I'm fun-sized". haha I thought of that when I read your blog on being short. Have you ever thought of being a writer? The way your words flow so easily and understandably, makes one want to read more.