Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

PIGS

skinny pigs 1 Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been seeing all sorts of things, fresh and new in God's Word. I was reading again in Matthew about the time that Jesus went across the lake and met up with two demon possessed men. The demons knew who He was and begged Him to allow them to go into a herd of pigs.

What amazed me the most, was the fact that the town's people had the Son of God - in the flesh - in their presence and they were more concerned with a bunch of pigs.

I was amazed until I realized how often I do the same thing. Everyday, I have the opportunity and privilege to be in the presence of Almighty God but many times I choose to involve myself with far lesser things - you know, the "pigs" of life that seem so important but seldom actually are.

God, help me to seek your presence daily!


No comments: