Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everything Has Changed, But Nothing Has Changed

Have you ever heard the saying that attitude is everything? Well, I want to suggest that perspective is everything. Recently, my perspective has changed even while all the external and environmental factors have remained the same.

Taking My Own Advice

I tell every one of my counselees, that you can only change yourself. One of the things we can change is our perspective. In God's Kingdom, I am like a single grain of sand that has it's place in God's grand design. Sometimes we attempt great things when we are only supposed to be faithful in small things. The grain of sand is supposed to do it's part in making a desert.

It has been proven that the air displacement from the wing-beat of a butterfly can be measured hundreds of miles away. How insignificant is the wing-beat of a butterfly? My part in God's kingdom should be hidden and seem insignificant to those around me. But it should be measurable in the Kingdom.

What's your perspective of your life? Is it measurable in the Kingdom?

No comments: