Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Going To Be One Crazy Summer

Beauty and the Beast musical
I returned home from my office last night to find our son, Justin, waiting for me. He was grinning that, "I know something you don't know," kind of grin. I admit, I was curious and began to question him. Funny thing is, even when he wants to tell us something, we, still, have to pull it out of him.

Finally, he informs me that he and his brother are going to be in a summer production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast . Robin and I are excited and happy for him. Because, well, this is Justin that we're talking about! We're seeing what we have been praying for come to be in his young life. He's excited!

When we walk through dark valleys, God is always there. It is amazing how much clearer and more beautiful the peaks on the other side of those valleys are. God is indeed fulfilling his promises!

Oh, and yes!, Brandon was inducted into Young and Alive with his rehearsals beginning in September!

God is good and nothing beats his favor!

No comments: