Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Something New

Tonight our church board, myself included, and spouses and our pastoral staff and spouses are getting together for a time of fellowship, prayer and, hopefully, dreaming. To my knowledge we've never done this, for the purposes of visioneering anyway.

For our church to move forward, I believe we not only have to know what God wants, but what we, as the church leadership want as well. If we don't know where we are going, how will we get there?

I'm excited, nervous and apprehensive, all at the same time. God's will!

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

test

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland scene when Alice asked the cat "which road should I take?" and the cat said "where are you going". She responded with "I don't know" to which he replied "then it doesn't matter which road you take".

If you don't know where you are going, how do you know when you are there...