Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

What A Ride

I was thinking back over the last few months today and am totally amazed at what God has been doing in mine and my family's lives. If someone would have told me 6 months ago that I would be where I am today, doing what I am doing and loving it as much as I am, I probably would not have believed them.

There is just so much to be thankful for.

1. I am blessed with a wonderful wife - who I love more than ever.
2. I have great kids who are serving the Lord, making wise decisions and are giving me reasons to be proud of them.
3. I am privileged to pastor a great church, full of friendly, loving people who are ready to impact the community and world.
4. God is opening new doors, that only he can open and is giving us favor with the community.
5. Lives are being changed as people are making decision for Christ regularly.

God is good.

No comments: