Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Infinitely More - A Divine Set-Up

Eph 3:20-21 NLT

Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. May he be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen. (Emphasis mine)

I've been doing some more praying and more dreaming during these last few weeks. I'm purposely trying to allow God to expand my vision beyond what I can see with my eyes. The view, what little of it I can see, is incredible! I am really getting excited about what God is doing and has in store for us. I can see how he has been moving, shaping and designing the pieces of his plan so that they easily fall into place.

We're being set-up - by God for something amazing! It's great to be a part of a united family, dreaming the same dreams, sharing a common vision and working together towards the same goal! God's vision is far bigger than I have ever dreamed!

No comments: