Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

An Emotional Day

By the time my head hit the pillow last night, I was well on my way to a sound sleep. I was drained, not so much physically, but emotionally.

Yesterday, we announced my resignation as associate pastor to our church family. It was a day filled with emotions. We felt the excitement that accompanies the sense of God's leading and the sadness of the thought of parting with so many people that we have grown to love.

We will be serving at Grace Fellowship through the end of the year - leaving sooner if God chooses to open a door of ministry for us before that time.

All the while, Robin and I are praying earnestly for God's will and direction to be revealed in our lives and in his purpose for us. We want to be who God wants us to be even more that we want to be where he wants us to be.

Emotional? Yes. But we are filled with the knowledge that while we do not know exactly where this road will take us, we know WHO is leading the way!

No comments: