Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Favor

Our son, Brandon, wanted to go to Youth Convention this weekend. Problem - (1)no one else in the youth group wanted to or could go. (2) Robin and I are currently laid-off from our secular jobs. (3) We didn't have the funds to send him to Convention. Yesterday, I get a call from a youth pastor at another church in our section, telling me that he has a paid registration that will go unfilled and asks if one of my boys wants to go. We talked to the boys and Justin did not want to go, so Brandon gets the desire of his heart!

God's favor through God's people. Nothing beats it and ya gotta love it!

2 comments:

CommittedToChrist said...

Praise God! He is our source! We rely not on jobs or things this world can offer but on Him who cares for and provides for our every need!

I pray your son's life will be impacted powerfully by God's presence in the youth convention!

God bless!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

That is so Cool! I hope he has a great time!
~Britt