Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

AHHHH

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok, so I am a 40 year old college student. It is an amazing feeling when I get to put the books in the bookcase and tear up all the unimportant papers that have accumulated through the semester. There is just something about hitting that send button to submit my last assignment for the semester. It's a mix of feelings ranging from accomplishment to freedom. Another semester done and a few steps closer to my degree!

Our relationship with God should be like that, I mean, God is always teaching us and it's up to us to learn. Once we learn something, God is already moving to the next level, wanting us to follow. Each level brings us closer to the time when we'll be with him forever - graduation!

Are you doing your homework?

D